Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THANK YOU!



One of the great things about my job is meeting so many awesome people. I have developed so many relationships with such great people. I have spent quality time with people before and after the wedding and I must say that I love it. Its like having extended family. I don't think people quite realize how their connection impacts me. Once my clients now my friends I say. I am a very fortunate to have met the people I have and so honored to share some great times with these people. From the bottom of my heart I want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for letting me be your DJ, but also a friend. I want to list everyone down here but I know it would be a super long list, so this is what I say,

"To my clients turned friends.... You know who you are."

Love, DJ Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment