Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Best Of Weddings 2010


So I was notified beginning of this year that I won "Best Of Weddings" for 2010 here in San Diego. This is something that "The Knot" publishes every year online and in there magazine. Basically they send out a poll for brides to fill out asking them who they used and how they were rated. The companies with the most hits won "Best Of". I am so thrilled to have won this honor... FINALLY! After all the years of hard work, attention and love for what I do. I finally was recognized in the community of not only DJ's but wedding professionals. I will be on cloud nine for quite some time now and I am very thankful to all my clients that have said such wonderful things about me in the past. It warms my heat like no other. With that, I say once again to everyone past and present that believes in me... THANK YOU!

Love, DJ Pat


http://wedding.theknot.com/local-wedding-vendors/san-diego-weddings/articles/best-san-diego-wedding-vendors-2010.aspx?MsdVisit=1

No comments:

Post a Comment