Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Carlos Lopez Of Photo Masters

So a few months back a wonderful photographer from San Diego has moved to Texas to further other endeavors in his life. Carlos Lopez, owner of www.photomasters.us is no longer in San Diego. I have had the privilege of working with Carlos of over 6 years, and I will say without a doubt he is one of the best! Easy to work with, funny, very polite, professional and knowledgeable. I didn't just consider him a colleague but I also thought of him as a friend. I will miss my buddy Carlos very much. This blog goes out to anyone in the San Antonio, Texas area. If your in need of a great photographer, he is the one to talk to. Take care my friend! We will meet up again sometime.

With love, DJ Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment