Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


For the last five years I have won consecutive back to back award "Best Of Weddings" from The Knot. With has now brought me to make this amazing announcement. I have have been selected as a recipient of The Knot Best of Weddings Hall Of Fame! The Knot Wedding Network is inducting wedding professionals who have won four or more Best of Weddings awards into a VIP group known as The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame. Words do not express how thrilled and happy I am to be honored in this way. For me its like winning a Grammy, or an Oscar and even an Academy Award! I not only that my family and friends for the love and support I have received from them to presume my dream of being the BEST DJ I can but I also thank the many wedding professionals and my clients past and present for believing in me and what I can do. I feel like dancing!


Love DJ Pat

1 comment: