Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Once of the most AMAZING reviews I have ever had someone write for me. Thank you Lorrina & Aaron! 


Photo of Lorrina H.
  • 0friends
  • 11reviews
Redlands, CA

5.0 star rating
 12/3/2013

I used DJ Pat from Sound Prodigy for my wedding on 11/10 and could not have been happier!!!  Because of an uncontrollable mishap, I was left  DJ-less ONE WEEK before my wedding and frantic to find a replacement.  There I was emailing multiple Dj's requesting quotes and availability at 9'o clock at night..... I came across Sound Prodigy on wedding wire, I quickly looked up his website and YouTube videos and was very impressed. Like all my other inquiries I sent an email not expecting a response till the next day, but less then 10 minutes later I received a phone call from Dj Pat! He quickly apologized for calling so late, but since my wedding was less then 1 week away, he felt an immediate response was necessary. I told him the services I was requesting with lighting, some song editing, music for both ceremony and reception etc... I told him what I was originally going to pay for everything, understanding that all other quotes I had obtained were double if not more then what I had budgeted for. Dj Pat acknowledged that the price was on the lower side but sympathizing with the unfortunate predicament I was in, to my surprise he agreed to do more then what I was asking for at the same price I had planned on paying!!! He was so reassuring and comforting I could not help but cry with relief. He offered to meet me the very next day if I wanted, he set me up with an account that same night so I could easily give him all the songs I wanted played for my cocktail hour, dinner, ceremony etc. That week everything he promised was done at the time he promised it by. We talked, text, emailed everyday to make sure everything was planned to my liking. On the day of my wedding he was amazing!! The reception lighting was beautiful!! My ceremony music was perfect with the song editing and timing. He was so professional and well spoken. He had a very energetic and engaging voice, and kept to our time line flawlessly. My guests danced the entire time, I Cannot say enough great things about Dj Pat. Throughout the wedding I received compliments, and even after, everyone was very impressed by him!! I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a true professional wedding Dj. I will forever be grateful to Dj Pat!!!! Thank you!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment